Experience the Olympia difference and see why we are THE Compounding Pharmacy for Central Florida.
Why Olympia Compounding Pharmacy?
- National leader in compounded medications with over 25 years of expertise 797 compliant sterile processor and Special PE pharmacy license.
- Anti-aging Pharmacy with extensive expertise
- Referral source for patients seeking specialty therapies
- Full service pharmacy offering traditional, OTC and compounded medications
- Extensive inventory of compounded chemicals and traditional medications
- Large staff, educated and experienced in all facets of pharmacy
- Our buying power results in lower prices on retail & compounded medications
- Large array of compounding equipment to include all dosage forms
- Honor most prescription insurance plans
- We give back to the community through benefits and event sponsorships
- Employ a legal risk management team for complete medical and legal compliance
- Custom labels, logo’s and prescription forms for your practice
- Bio-identical hormone consultant on staff
- We can ship directly to your patients address, or your office!
- Next day delivery in most of Florida
- Compounded prescriptions available same day
- Automated prescription refill service
- Meet or beat price policy with FREE US Mail shipping
Some of our specialties include:
- Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy for men and women
- Sermorelin anti-aging therapy
- HCG / Medical Weight Loss
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Female sexual health
- Vein care
- Topical Pain
- Veterinarian medications for small and large animals
How To Write A Compounded Prescription
While Olympia provides custom prescription forms for many of our medications, below is a general guideline on how to write a prescription for a compounded medication.
Include the following information when submitting a compounded prescription:
- Phrase: “Compounded Medication”
- Generic name of active ingredient
- Strength, dose or concentration (examples: 200mg or 50mg/ml)
- Dosage form (examples: capsule, injection, oral suspension, etc)
- Quantity or # of days
- Patient directions for use
- Patient name, contact info, shipping address if applicable
- Physician name, contact info, NPI#
Grow Your Practice
Olympia offers many opportunities and programs for physicians to develop and grow their patient base. To learn more about what Olympia can do for your practice, please contact Dan Powell in our Business Development department at 407-383-7644 or email@example.com.
Request an online meeting: During an online meeting one of our specialists can explain Olympia’s programs and walk you through a visual tutorial on your computer. The online walk through requires that you have a computer with a broadband internet connection and a telephone.
If you’d like to set up a online meeting, please fill out the request form to the right. Someone will contact you to confirm your appointment.
States We Service
AL – Alabama
AZ – Arizona
CO – Colorado
CT – Connecticut
FL – Florida
GA – Georgia
IL – Illinois
KS – Kansas
MD – Maryland
MA – Massachusetts
MI – Michigan
MN – Minnesota
MO – Missouri
NJ – New Jersey
NY – New York
OH – Ohio
PA – Pennsylvania
PR – Puerto Rico
SC – South Carolina
TX – Texas
UT – Utah
WI – Wisconsin
Thank you for your interest in setting up an account with us. Please download the forms below and fax the completed forms to (866) 249-9083. Please use the contact form to the right if you have any questions.