Amino acids are the natural compounds that are used as building blocks by the body to create proteins. Amino acids, and the proteins that are made from them, are crucial to helping the body break down food, repair body tissue, grow and perform many other bodily functions. They are found in foods such as meats, fish, and soybeans. Some people also use amino acid injections and supplements to boost athletic performance or improve their mood. Amino acids are categorized into three groups: essential, nonessential, and conditional. Essential amino acids cannot be made within the body and must come from external sources, such as diet or supplements. Nonessential amino acids are produced within the body, and conditional amino acids are usually produced within the body. During periods of stress, illness, or injury, the body may not be able to create enough of these, and they become essential amino acids that require external supplementation.
An Amino Blend injection may help boost your metabolism, improve energy levels, increase endurance, and help to burn fat. Our amino acid blend also provides your body with essential and non-essential amino acids to promote overall health.
Dosage, Concentration, Route of Administration
Dosage: Seek advice from a licensed physician, medical director, or other healthcare provider
Route of Administration: IV/IM
Tell your doctor and pharmacist about all of your drugs (prescription or OTC, natural products, vitamins) and health problems. You must check to make sure that it is safe for you to take amino acid injections with all of your drugs and health problems. Do not start, stop, or change the dose of any drug without checking with your doctor.
Stop using Amino Blend and call your doctor right away if you experience any:
- – Signs of an allergic reaction: rash; hives; itching; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin with or without fever; wheezing; tightness in chest or throat; trouble breathing, swallowing, or talking; unusual hoarseness; or swelling of the face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- – Signs of fluid and electrolyte problems like mood changes, confusion, muscle pain or weakness, a heartbeat that does not feel normal, very bad dizziness or passing out, fast heartbeat, more thirst, seizures, feeling very tired or weak, not hungry, unable to pass urine or change in the amount of urine produced, dry mouth, dry eyes, or very bad upset stomach or throwing up.
- – Signs of high ammonia levels like a heartbeat that does not feel normal, breathing that is not normal, feeling confused, pale skin, slow heartbeat, seizures, sweating, throwing up, or twitching.
- – Signs of liver problems like dark urine, feeling tired, not hungry, upset stomach or stomach pain, light-colored stools, throwing up, or yellow skin or eyes.
- – Signs of high or low blood pressure like very bad headache or dizziness, passing out, or change in eyesight.
- – Change in color of skin to a bluish color like on the lips, nail beds, fingers, or toes.
- – Sweating a lot.
- – Shortness of breath, a big weight gain, or swelling in the arms or legs.
- – Chest pain.
- – Fever or chills.
All drugs may cause side effects. However, many people have no side effects or only have minor side effects. Call your doctor or get medical help if you have any side effects that bother you or do not go away.
Store amino acid blend at controlled room temperature. Protect from light.
Have Questions About Our Amino Blend or Want a Consultation?