Amino acids (also called “the building blocks of protein”) are natural compounds that combine to form proteins in the body. When proteins are digested and broken down, they leave behind amino acids. Amino acids are crucial in helping the body break down food, repairing body tissue, growing, and performing many other bodily functions. You can find these in protein-rich foods such as meat, fish, and soybeans. Some people also use supplementation to boost athletic performance or improve their mood. Amino acids are categorized into three groups: essential, nonessential and conditional. Essential amino acids cannot be made within the body and must come from food sources. Nonessential amino acids are produced within the body. And lastly, conditional amino acids. These are usually not essential unless the body contains illness or stress.
What Is Amino Blend Prescribed For?
Many individuals may lack the recommended levels of amino acids needed. This can cause fatigue, weight gain, disrupted sleep cycles, and more. Amino Blend injections can address these symptoms more effectively than pill or tablet forms. Ingesting a pill or tablet can be effective for some, however, it may not be well absorbed due to the harsh conditions of the gut and stomach acid in the process. Injections provide direct and optimal absorption through the blood stream.
Amino blend could help boost your metabolism, improve energy levels, increase endurance and help to burn fat. It also provides your body essential and nonessential amino acids it requires to stay healthy.
Amino blend provides a group of vasodilating amino acids that may also help increase circulation.
Dosage, Concentration, Route of Administration
Dosage: Seek advice from an appropriately qualified and licensed physician, medical director or other healthcare provider
Concentration: Glutamine 30mg, Ornithine 50mg, Arginine 100mg, Lysine 50mg, Citrulline 50mg
Route of administration: IV, IM
Tell your doctor and pharmacist about all of your drugs (prescription or OTC, natural products, vitamins) and health problems. You must check to make sure that it is safe for you to take amino acid injection with all of your drugs and health problems. Do not start, stop, or change the dose of any drug without checking with your doctor.
Stop using Amino Blend and call your doctor right away if you experience any:
- – Signs of an allergic reaction: rash; hives; itching; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin with or without fever; wheezing; tightness in chest or throat; trouble breathing, swallowing, or talking; unusual hoarseness; or swelling of the face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- – Signs of fluid and electrolyte problems like mood changes, confusion, muscle pain or weakness, a heartbeat that does not feel normal, very bad dizziness or passing out, fast heartbeat, more thirst, seizures, feeling very tired or weak, not hungry, unable to pass urine or change in the amount of urine produced, dry mouth, dry eyes, or very bad upset stomach or throwing up.
- – Signs of high ammonia levels like a heartbeat that does not feel normal, breathing that is not normal, feeling confused, pale skin, slow heartbeat, seizures, sweating, throwing up, or twitching.
- – Signs of liver problems like dark urine, feeling tired, not hungry, upset stomach or stomach pain, light-colored stools, throwing up, or yellow skin or eyes.
- – Signs of high or low blood pressure like very bad headache or dizziness, passing out, or change in eyesight.
- – Change in color of skin to a bluish color like on the lips, nail beds, fingers, or toes.
- – Sweating a lot.
- – Shortness of breath, a big weight gain, or swelling in the arms or legs.
- – Chest pain.
- – Fever or chills.
All drugs may cause side effects. However, many people have no side effects or only have minor side effects. Call your doctor or get medical help if you have any side effects that bother you or do not go away.
Store at controlled room temperature. Protect from light.
Have Questions About Our Amino Blend or Want a Consultation?